Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm in a bind.I would just like to have one more fun night but I can not drink with my seroquel.Can I do this?

I am currently taking seroquel for bi polar disorder. I am happy with the results of seroquel even though I still have racing thoughts I feel more at ease and less anxiety.It has calmed me down.I am a little disappointed that I can not drink alcohol with this med.I never was much of a drinker but I sure did enjoy the relaxing/rpmantic times of drinking a few with my man.anyways...I would like to drink but cant and do not even want to mess with it.My husband is planning on having a good time on his birthday soon and is also disappointed that I can not have those fun times we once had.I am a 22 year old female so it kind of sucks. I know this sounds bad but what If I just took a benzo or two and had my fun that way.Is that bad.I know the two mix but should I not do that? I use to take those for when I was having anxiety.Geez all the stress I have had this year with a new baby, moving 4 times due to the economy(no joke),family divides,2 other surgerys besides my C section, bipolar disorder/ post partum after baby is all to much.I would just like to have a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment