Monday, August 15, 2011

Will a girl ever love me or like me?

I am not very handsome, and am shy, but funny. I crack the clroom up from laughing, they wait for my comments. But am not handsome and very very very shy to girls. I look to the ground and my ears get red and i i i i i do do do dont know wha wha wha what to say. Lol. Get it? When girls look to me they look to me as the guy who makes them laugh in cl but not a lover type, no one was ever interested. I am sick of it. I want a girl to lean on her, to tell me i will be alright. And its gonna be fine. I need a girl to bother gettin her something on valentines day. I have this need. I really want a girl friend. Not even the type lover. I need just a female in my life. I dont have a sister. Girls are kind and tender. Girls love me online. 3 girls told me they love me online bec. I talk and care and solve their problems. 2 called me that am like their shrink. But they didnt see my pic. Bec. Am not handsome . So one wants me. I dunno how will i get married. People say they care about inner beauty. Just say. You never see that coming from a ugly people. And ugly people dont dare to ask for beautiful people bec. They themselves are ugly. So they stick to ugly. Its sad and pathetic my state. I felt like i wanna talk about it. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment