Sunday, August 14, 2011

He cheated on me what should I do (more info)?

Heres the story he asked me out sometime in july of 05 we were only together for a short peroid. We broke up and he got with a gil i call bk. He asked me back oct 29 05 so after three hours of him beggin me textin me and just non stop I finalyl said yes. I loved in sc he lived in ohio, we got into fights but we stayed he asked me to visit him in ohio in feb I went to see him feb 23 I weas only goin to stay a week but we didnt want to part so 4 months pasted and we moved to sc well i got pregnate in ohio. On nov 8 he had to leave to see his dad cause his dad was goin to have surgery. We didnt have very much money but he wanted to be ther, well he left and we was goin to come back but my mom said he couldnt ther was no room. Well he didnt want to be apart so he said until we can live together ther is no point in me coming back unless we move to ur dads. Well I couldnt cause my dad smokes and I cant habndle it. He was not ther when she was born (dec 20 2006) Cont. later

No comments:

Post a Comment