Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is crazyfreelaptops.com a hoax?

I heard about this site on the radio and have heard many different things about it. I have heard that people completed it all and actually got a laptop, but I have heard people say it is just a scam. I'm weary of giving my credit card information to a website I don't trust, but i also think that alot of people just say it is a scam because they don't trust any 'free' offer. I'm not stupid, I do realize I will have to pay a bit with the offers, but I did go to the site and look at all of the offers and some look pretty cheap and easy. I don't know what I should do! If this isn't a hoax it would be great, and if this is then i will be really disappointed. If this is a hoax... why would they talk about it on the radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment