Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My crush asked out my friend?

Ok long story. My best guy friend who I've had a crush on for like ever, Ty, and his best friend, Zack, who is my second best guy friend were talking the other day and Zack told him to ask out my second best friend, Gwen, who knows I like Ty, by the way Ty dosn't know I like him but Zack does but luckily he hasn't told him yet, well back to the story Ty just laughed and said not yet. Well I told my best friend Lindsay who said I should they were probably kidding even though everyone knows Gwen likes Ty. So today I found out Ty asked out Gwen and I was so pissed at her but she said that she would break up with him for me but I didn't want to be mean so I told her it was ok but I'm still really sad and I was just about to ask him out. What should I do, tell Gwen to break up with him, or just wait. Its impossible for me too move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment