Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Copiers aren't flattering anymore...?

Ugh. My friends *blank* and *blank* do absolutely everything I do. My friend got the same bedspread as me, plays the same video game as me and more. Now my other friend goes to extremes. She dances with me. She plans on going to the same high school as ME and she said she hated Justin Bieber one day and two days later I told her how much I was looking forward to going and hearing him sing...and she said "Justin is okay. I kinda like him now." She even likes all the same music when she doesn't even know what Eminem is singing about! Geez! I had to leave the school they both went to just so we could have something different about us. I don't want to lose them as friends...but how should I get them to stop copying me? Its annoying NOT FLATTERING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment