Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ever had an obsessive friend? What did you do?

Ok, I have a friend, she's fun to hang out with at most times but she was watching me play kingdom hearts one day and she said she wanted to play and so we created a new game for her but now I regret doing that cause now when she comes over all she does is hog the computer, and play KH allllllllll damn day and I'm just sitting there bored as hell and doing nothing except getting somewhat dirty looks and a really annoying attitude from telling her that she needs to do something to get somewhere in the game. BUT she's been like obsessed with my house since we first met, like the second time we hung out three hours of being in my house she wanted to live here, and my mom made us a snack and there were two blue toothpicks and two green and I said "Ooh! I want the blue ones!" and I swear she rushed her hands from being away from the plate, to gripping the sides so I couldn't turn it towards me and she almost fought me for the blue ones because she didn't like green! only for that reason! and I split them so I would have one blue, and green and so would she so it would be even and I felt and think she was staring, no, Glaring at me the whole time we ate! and we took her to a superbowl party my mom's friend was throwing and my mom's friend got quite tipsy and started making a big deal of her not smiling because she was literally being a baby and not smiling even after me and my mom explained that she would stop touching her face and trying to get her to smile if she would, but noooooo she HAD to be ****** with because she wouldn't! and this is starting to sound like a rant... but but we took her home yesterday i think and she's asked me if she could come over like 3-4 times even after I gave her an answer! My brother, my sister AND her boyfriend all have said that she gives them dirty looks all the time! My sister and her boyfriend have only met her once but they got really uncomfortable and before her and my sister even met she acted like she was one of her best friends, she added her on Facebook, she commented on her posts like she actually knew her, and I didn't notice until recently but my mom told me she reads my texts over my shoulder, and she really does! and one night she was taking a shower after me and she told me to get her in five minutes(Not a big deal most of my friends do that) but I asked her if I could go on the computer and she said "sure but be off and back on my account by the time I'm out." with a dead serious face! At MY house! and all of this is reallllllly starting to Freak me the **** out.. and i don't know what to do! Not to mention she goes through my **** instead of waking me up!, never says please or thank you and acts like I'm her dog sometimes! and! takes little jokes that were funny for a moment and repeats it over and over and OVER again until it really isn't funny anymore and she's done this with EVERY joke she's made with me and jokes that I made with my other friends that we've mentioned in front of her like once and she acts like she was there right when it happened and part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment