Saturday, August 13, 2011

What will actually win the Divaz title?

As predictable as Maryse/Gail is, I think it's a good choice. Gail has proven several times before that she can carry Maryse through a match, and as much as I'm enjoying Eve's consistent improvement, I don't think she can carry a currently phoning Maryse through an actual title match. I'd not mind Maryse vs Gail, Maryse winning, then the two feuding. Once Maryse adds some credibility to her reign by winning the feud with Gail, (they can build Eve up during the time being), then Eve can step in. She's leaps and bounds above Kelly Kelly, and is one of the more linkable faces that I'd love to see go after the gold sometime in the future. As for who will win the divas title, WWE are focusing a lot of their attention on Maryse, I'd be shocked if she didn't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment