Friday, August 12, 2011

Is talking to exes bad?

My gf doesn't like that I still talk to my exes. She thinks I stalk them (not true!) and gets very annoyed when i approach them to talk. However, she doesn't realize how often I get up to talk to people that aren't my exes. I've been friends with all of my exes and I have no ill will towards them. It's strictly platonic between both me and my exes, if it wasn't, I couldn't be friends with them. I'm caught between respecting how she feels and cutting off my exes (who i think of as friends). it's difficult for me to cut off friends for someone i'm in a relationship with. friends stay lovers go. it's also difficult for me to cut my exes off for her when she still talks to her exes! but she never calls them THEY call her... so talking for an hour or so thereafter to her exes is okay. occasionally she'll contact them on her own, but for the most part it's them. it's hypocritical. none of her exes live in town so there's little to 0 times when she is in my sit. and could understand. help!

No comments:

Post a Comment