Monday, August 8, 2011

I want to become an adult actress, cons?

Hey everyone, I just got a yahoo account recently and I was hoping someone could give me the pros/cons of becoming a actress. Before I continue, I would like to elucidate a few things about myself. I'm 18, and I'm in a premed program in a Canadian university. I grew up with very wealthy parents, and I just feel rather than waste my time on 10+ years on becoming a dermatologist, I could just get into the industry and independently sustain my life without wasting my time in university, without having to rely on my parents financial support, having FUN while I'm doing my job, contrary to 10+ years of stress and make fairly decent money while I'm at it. Though my parents feelings are disparate from my own, I think if i'm using protection on the job, I would be fine. I'm a very attractive girl, and would be perfect for my lifestyle. Good marks came almost without studying, but I hated it, I just want to relax, have an easy job, and live an easy life. My parents are making my brother the sole heir, so it's either I continue my education, or go with this career choice. I'm also not worried about what people think about my career. Even with the widespread adverse perceptions of a star, I believe if I were to portray myself in a respectful, intelligent manner in conversation, some men would overlook my career, and see me for a person -- and i'm 18, there is an ample amount of time to search for a man who would love me for who I am. Though I am very ually reserved (only been with one guy) I am very receptive to new ideas, and I think I'm aesthetically able enough to thrive in this industry. Here's are some pictures of me http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/singasong582/ HOWEVER, if there are any cons, please let me know. I'm doing as much research as I can before I decide this is the path I want to take. Btw, I want REAL rational answers, not just horny guys who say "GO FOR IT" just because they want to see another girl naked...Also, instead of doing actual under a manager/company, I was thinking of starting a website where I could do scenes on my own, with guys I choose to sleep with. That way I wouldn't get any diseases, and could have full control over what I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment