Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How should i play it?

I like this boy that i know but not really to talk to.our grandparents have lived across from the road from each other for years and are good family friends.this boy is a couple of years older than me and hes not the best looking boy but hes nice and he doesnt seem too popular.i like a low maintenance boy(so i can look cooler)only joking,anyway,i have him as a friend on facebook and he keeps sending me game requests and gifts but im scared to talk to him,i dont no what to say.im really starting to like him and i dont want to screw this up.i am only after getting over a boy hu i had a huge crush on for ages and he broke my heart.i cant stand anymore embarrment.does he like me?and how can i show i like him without being direct and making it obvious???help plz

No comments:

Post a Comment