Sunday, August 14, 2011

Double Trouble In Astrology. Scorpio.?

Have you ever met a Double Scorpio? Or a Triple Scorpio? What I mean by that is the person having their Sun Sign in Scorpio and either/both Moon and Ascendant as well. I've worked with one Female Scorpio who had her sun in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio and Ascendant in Capricorn. I also worked with another Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio and Ascendant in Aquarius. Have yet not to meet all 3 in Scorpio. I've noticed that both Girls were very Vibratory. You could see the Intensity even Vibrating from their eyes and the way their bodies moved. Kinda Twitchy and Shaky I guess but very Intense. I wonder what it would be like to meet a Scorpio Sun, Moon and ascending. They must be exploding with tremble! Anyway. I've also met an Aries Male with both Moon and ascendant in Scorpio. What are your experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment