Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dont judge me please...?

ok so my friend who we will name Jess got me to notice a girl we will call Becca. so me and becca have been going out for a month but we never talk and she hates hugs and all the romantic things that i do. so ive been talking to jess all the time about becca for advice and she always says how she wishes that she had a bf that did stuff like that. ive been wanting to break it off with becca for a few weeks because we have nothing in common and never talk, but i really dont want to hurt her. last week, i was home sick all week and jess talked to me everyday for hours on end about all kinds of stuff and told me how deep i am but i didnt think much of it. on thursday she said that she just couldnt wait anymore and that it was really important. she said she likes me. and i had been thinking about how much we have in common and how people thought we liked each other or went well together or w/e but i would have never acted on it. but when she told me, i told her that i liked her too and i wasnt sure wat to do about all of it. so i decided to wait till summer to break up with becca, which finals just got over, and me and becca havent like spoken at all all week or when i was sick, so i want to end it. jess told me that she is going away till july and shes leaving on friday, then leaving again for the rest of the summer after 1 week back. she said how she doesnt know what to do because she knows my girlfriend and cant stand being the one that broke us up. yesterday she told me that she has to fix it because she was a "selfish *****" that shouldnt have told me. i really like her and want her to be happy, even if that means i have to wait to be with her, but it feels like shes been avoiding me and hasnt been talking to me the same since she felt regret. and now im worried that not only am i causing her to feel bad, but the only way to make her feel better is to like stop talking to her and not be with her, which we both want really badly, which is just hurting both of us and killing our great friendship, so i lose my best friend who also happens to be the girl i should be with, and i have no idea how to fix this. wtf should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment